Books & Other Reports
- Eisenbud M, Gesell T. Environmental radioactivity from natural, industrial and military sources. 4
th ed. Boston: Academic Press, Inc.; 1997.
- Hall EJ, Giaccia AJ. Radiobiology for the radiologist. 6
th ed. New York: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006.
- International Atomic Energy Agency. Chernobyl’s legacy: Health, environmental and socio-economic impacts. IAEA 06-09181. Vienna: IAEA; 2006.
- Kereiakes JG, Rosenstein M. Handbook of radiation doses in nuclear medicine and diagnostic x ray. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press; 1980.
- Mettler FA, Upton AC. Medical effects of ionizing radiation. 3
rded. New York:: Elsevier; 2008.
- Turner JE. Atoms, radiation, and radiation protection. 2
nd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 1995.
- Wagner LK, Lester RG, Saldana LR. Exposure of the pregnant patient to diagnostic radiation: A guide to medical management. 2
nd ed. Madison, WI: Medical Physics Publishing; 1997.
- Weingart J. Waste is a terrible thing to mind. Princeton, NJ: Center for Analysis of Public Issues; 2001.
- Wolbarst AB. Looking within: How x-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and other medical images are created and how they help physicians save lives. Los Angeles: University of California Press; 1999.