- Adelstein SJ. Administered radionuclides in pregnancy. Teratology 59:236-239; 1999.
- Amis ES Jr, Butler PD, Applegate KE, Birnbaum SB, Brateman LF, Hevezi JM, Mettler FA, Morin RL, Pentecost MJ, Smith GG, Strauss KJ, Zeman RK. American College of Radiology white paper on radiation dose in medicine. J Am Coll Radiol 4:272-284; 2007.
- Boice JD Jr, Miller RW. Childhood and adult cancer after intrauterine exposure to ionizing radiation. Teratology 59:227-233; 1999.
- Brent RL. Utilization of developmental basic science principles in the evaluation of reproductive risks from pre- and postconception environmental radiation exposures. Teratology 59:182-204; 1999.
- International Atomic Energy Agency. The Chernobyl Forum: 2003-2005. IAEA/PI/A.87 Rev.2/06-09181. Vienna: Published April 2006.
- International Atomic Energy Agency. Beyond the visible: Managing heart disease and cancer with nuclear science. 2007. Available at: http://www.iaea.org/Publications/Booklets/HeartDisease/beyondvisible.pdf. Accessed 19 September 07.
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association. How medical imaging has transformed health care in the U.S. 2006. Available at: http://www.medicalimaging.org/final_changing_the_landscape.pdf. Accessed 19 September 07.
- Saul RL, Ames BN. Background levels of DNA damage in the population. Basic Life Sci. 38:529-35; 1986.
- Strzelczyk J, Damilaki J, Marx MV, Macura KJ. Facts and controversies about radiation exposure, Part 2: Low-level exposures and cancer risk. J Am Coll Radiol 4:32-39; 2007.